Click image to enlarge
- Men's Lightweight Kilt: £375
A bespoke, hand-stitched kilt using 8 yards of cloth but in a lightweight 10oz tartan. This weight is ideal if being worn casually or in hotter climates.
Choose from hundreds of tartans from the finest mills in Scotland.
Kilt shown in Royal Stewart tartan.
Take Your Measurements
Don't panic, measuring could not be simpler. Get a tape measure and an assistant, and empty your pockets of everything.
- Measurement 1, Waist: Stand straight and ask your assistant to run the tape measure around your waist at your belly button. The tape should be comfortably tight.
- Measurement 2, Seat / Hips: Take a measurement around the fullest part of your hips.
- Measurement 3, Kilt Length: Kneel on the floor and make sure you are upright, ask your assistant to measure from your tummy button to the floor.
As a guide your kilt length should be approximately 1/3 of your height.
- Measurement 4, Kilt Rise: The rise forms the waistband of the kilt and is normally 2" (5.1cm) but you may want a higher rise of 3" (7.6cm) if you have a wider belt. (All the belts we sell are 2 inches wide)
If in any doubt please just or call us on 0131-538 1123 and we'll help.